$150 $77 Save 49%
$150 $60 Save 60%
$85 $33 Save 61%
$65 $43 Save 34%
$70 $50 Save 29%
$80 $18 Save 78%
$150 $72 Save 52%
Any color$80 $56 Save 30%
$85 $26 Save 69%
$85 $41 Save 52%
$90 $37 Save 59%
$65 $28 Save 57%
$85 $65 Save 24%
$90 $49 Save 46%
$130 $44 Save 66%
$130 $59 Save 55%
$120 $27 Save 78%
$65 $20 Save 69%
$190 $111 Save 42%
Any color$150 $65 Save 57%
$90 $72 Save 20%
$100 $32 Save 68%
$180 $36 Save 80%
$100 $30 Save 70%
$85 $20 Save 76%
$60 $40 Save 33%
$130 $31 Save 76%
$120 $41 Save 66%
Any color$160 $98 Save 39%
$120 $30 Save 75%
Lace-up sneakers are typical footwear available for men and women. The lacing system allows a secure lockdown and adjustable fit. Whether you need shoes for walking, running, or performing gym activities, sneakers with laces help to secure the feet comfortably. Popular lace-up sneakers from brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Converse, Reebok, Jordan, Asics, Fila, and Skechers offer functionality, style, and comfort.
Some popular lace sneakers
Sneakers with regular laces
1. Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8
Initially introduced in 1982 and designed by Bruce Kilgore, the Nike Air Force 1 ‘07 LV8 is a lace-up sneaker that took the OG silhouette but with reflective detailing and cutouts for a fresh spin.
- Available in men’s sizing, it has a low-top silhouette that features a translucent Swoosh cutout, taking the game to the next level.
- With the heritage styling, the upper is made of leather with textile overlays.
- It is equipped with Nike Air cushioning for comfort and lightweight experience.
2. Vans SK8-HI
Previously known as the Style 38, the Vans SK8-Hi is the updated silhouette of the Old Skool sneaker that is intended to provide better ankle protection because of its high-top profile.
- Depending on the colorway, generally, it has an upper made of durable canvas, suede, or leather material.
- A unisex sneaker, it has a strengthened toe cap to battle skateboarding abuse.
3.Puma Suede Classic
Initially released in 1968, Puma Suede Classic is a legendary silhouette that has been proven its worth time and again. It is a classic indeed that loved by different generations.
- Available in men’s sizing, this low-top lace-up shoe with a suede upper that offers a straightforward yet head-turning look.
- A Puma Formstrip and gold foil Puma Suede branding are adorning the upper.
4. Adidas Stan Smith
Originally released in 1979, the Adidas Stan Smith is a lace-up sneaker that is tennis-inspired and named after the iconic Stan Smith himself.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizing, it has a minimalist-build leather upper that is adorned with perforated Three Stripes.
- Equipped with the Ortholite sockliner, this kick offers moisture management and cushioning for foot comfort.
5. Reebok Classic Leather
The Reebok Classic Leather is a lace-up sneaker that never fails to meet the style needs of different generations.
- It has a soft leather upper that provides instant comfort.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizing, it has a die-cut EVA midsole that provides a lightweight feel and cushioning comfort.
6. New Balance 574
Originally launched in 1988, the New Balance 574 is among the iconic silhouettes that were fused from two different models of NB sneakers. It was reissued several times with more exciting colorways to tease loyal customers.
- The midsole is equipped with ENCAP technology, a soft cushioning with a durable PU rim that provides durability, support, and comfort.
- It is available in men’s and women’s sizing.
7. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
Started as a high-top shoe, the Converse CTAS Low Top has a timeless silhouette that escaped the basketball court and hit the streets to deliver a style.
- This lace-up sneaker has a lightweight and durable canvas upper that offers comfort and versatility.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizing, it has vulcanized rubber outsole that provides reliable and superior traction.
8. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
With a long legacy, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top has an original basketball silhouette that became an unofficial sneaker of some popular musicians and artists.
- It has a durable canvas and lightweight upper that exudes simplicity and subtle sophistication.
- It is among the sneakers with laces that are available for men and women.
Slip-on sneakers with laces
1. Adidas EQT Support 93/17
Inspired by the shoe from the 90s, the Adidas EQT Support 93/17 has a futuristic silhouette that features tons of attitudes and a contemporary profile. It has the tongue that brings the nostalgia of the launch of the EQT in 1991.
- Among the laces sneakers, it features a molded TPU support piece and webbing tape of Three Stripes.
- It has the Ortholite sockliner, as well as a midsole with the Boost technology, that provides performances and comfort.
Designer and musician Pharell Willams, together with Adidas, celebrates the colors of humanity in this lace-up sneaker. It is sold in vibrant and different colorways that pay homage to unique differences in mankind’s expression and experience.
- The Primeknit upper has a slip-on construction with a lacing system that gives a minimalist touch.
3. Nike Roshe Two
Inspired by the practice of meditation as well as the concept of Zen, the Nike Roshe Two offers versatility and simplicity yet provides comfort and functionality.
- A successor to the Nike Roshe Run, it offers ultra-soft cushioning and excellent underfoot cushioning.
- It is available in men’s and women’s sizing.
Sneakers with bungee or toggle laces
1. Nike Air Max 95
A predecessor of the Nike Air Max 1, the Nike Air Max 95 is known for its design innovation when it comes to human anatomy.
- It is equipped with the Air-Sole unit that offers forefoot and heel cushioning in every stride.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizing, it has a leather material that provides comfort and durability.
2. Fila Disruptor 2
With a chunky outsole, the Fila Disruptor 2 offers durability, comfort, and excellent look. It has an athletic vibe that delivers a new twist on an old favorite.
- It is available in men’s and women’s sizing.
- Equipped with the EVA technology, it provides a lightweight feel despite its bulky look as well as comfort cushioning.
Different types of laces
- It is easy to clean with cold water. Popularly found in tennis shoes or sneakers like Vans, Keds, and Chuck Taylor.
- It is widely available at an affordable rate.
- It is more durable than cotton shoelaces. Because of the polyester, it is water-resistant.
- The polyester makes the shoelaces thicker, causing less-likely to get entangled
- Compared to cotton laces, textured polyester shoelaces are available in limited colors like white and black only.
- Similar to the textured polyester; however, it is smoother. It is also durable.
- It is soft to bend under its own weight.
- Nylon is the most durable shoelaces. It is thick, water-, dirt- and tangled-resistant.
- It is a bit expensive, yet it is investment-worthy because of its durability.
Elastic or lock laces
- Elastic laces are attached horizontally to the eyelets.
- This allows the foot to slip into the shoe without adjusting the laces. It saves precious time.
Importance of lacing right
Lacing the sneakers the right way can help fight foot pain. According to the American Podiatric Medical Association, the average pair of human feet travel about seventy-five thousand miles by the time they reach 50. No wonder some, especially women, experience foot pain from time to time.
Although there is no medical-based evidence yet that can validate that varying lacing methods can provide pain relief, it is still worth a shot since it can most probably help than hurt the foot, according to a podiatrist.
For people with wide feet, experts suggested lacing the shoe horizontally. If the shoe feels tight on a certain spot, try skipping a few eyelets to ease the pressure. For those who experience pain in their heel, it is best to tie the laces tightly in the spot nearest the heel while the front part toward the toes is loosened.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to wear with lace-up sneakers?
Some ideas on what to wear with laces sneakers:
- Basic sneakers like Chucks, Vans, and other canvas kicks are versatile shoes that can work well with chinos, denim jeans, and shorts.
- Classic sports laces sneakers like the Reebok Pump, Asics, OnitsukaTiger, and Nike Air Max 90s are the perfect match to tapered- and slim-fit denim pants and loose t-shirts, creating perfect casual wear and essential staples.
- Current sports sneakers with modern styling and shape from brands like Puma, Adidas, and Nike are the perfect match to track pants, slim chinos, or cuffed pants with a t-shirt on top, creating a casual look with a sporty vibe.
Where to buy lace-up sneakers?
Customers can purchase laces sneakers from their favorite brands online like Puma, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Keds, Vans, and New Balance, among others. They can also purchase from the malls, boutiques, and other stores nationwide.
Why do sneakers have laces?
Shoelaces are essential because they offer a proper and comfortable fit. They also provide a secure lockdown, preventing foot injury.
How to hide laces?
There are several ways on how to hide shoelaces. Check out the instruction below:
- Put the shoelaces’ ends into the bottom holes near the toe and make sure they are aligned.
- Create the first bar by bringing the right lace up and across to the left.
- Create the second bar by bringing the left lace up and across to the right.
- Continue creating bars up until the end of the holes.
- Tie a ribbon or bow on the inside of the shoe.
How long are the laces?
Generally, below are the length of the laces depending on the shoe’s profile or silhouette and the number of eyelets.
- four eyelets = 27 inches
- five eyelets = 36 inches
- six eyelets = 40 inches
- seven eyelets = 45 inches
- eight eyelets = 54 inches
- nine eyelets = 63 inches
- ten eyelets = 72 inches
What are the styles of lacing sneakers?
- straight lace
- ladder lace
- spider web lace
- bow-tie lace
- loopback lace
- missing lace
15 best laces sneakers
- Nike Tanjun
- Nike Air Force 1 Low
- Nike Air Max Motion 2
- Vans SK8-Hi MTE
- Fila Disruptor 2 Premium
- Nike Air Max 270
- Adidas Swift Run
- Adidas U_Path Run
- Adidas Continental 80
- Vans UltraRange Rapidweld
- Nike Air Force 1 07
- Adidas Cloudfoam Ultimate
- Adidas Nite Jogger
- Ecco Soft 7 Sneaker
- Asics Gel Lyte III
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...